Thursday, July 3, 2008

Erin & George ` wedding



Some of you may have seen Erin & George's engagement photos back in December, if not check out the link: here They are such a sweet and adorable couple and I could tell from the engagement session that they were going to be great to work with ! They were married at a church in Pearl City followed by a lovely reception up at Kualoa Ranch. It is my absolute favorite wedding spot EVER! I guess I'm a little biased since Kawika and I were married there three years ago. It was a very beautiful day and Erin and George's friends and family were all such a pleasure to work with as well. Erin & George, thank you so much for being so much fun to work with! I wish you the very best in your journey as man and wife!





























No comments: